There is no more fitting way to commemorate the memory of HaGaon Rav Aharon Lichtenstein, zt”l, through the learning of Torah. In honor of Rav Lichtenstein’s 80th birthday, we presented a series of shiurim on the Thought of Rav Lichtenstein as part of our annual Yemei Iyun in Tanakh and Jewish Thought. We now make these shiruim available to the general public. Please follow the links below for the audio and video recordings.
- The Art of Ambiguity: Rav Lichtenstein on Halakhah and Ethics, by Eugene Korn
- Talmid Muvhak: The Impact of R. Joseph B. Soloveitchik on R. Lichtenstein’s Thought, by Rabbi Nathaniel Helfgot
- Rav Lichtenstein’s Methodology of Reading Tanakh, by Yaakov Beasley
- Rav Lichtenstein’s Approach to General Studies, by Shalom Carmy
- On Rav Lichtenstein’s Sources of Faith, by Aaron Segal
May we all continue to learn and grow from his Torah. Ye’hi zikhro Barukh.